FREE Public Talk: Why Is My Immune System Attacking Me?
Discover How Our Patients Overcome Their Chronic Inflammation and Autoimmune Diseases Naturally Using Functional Medicine
Click “Save My Seat”
October 25, 6pm – Discover Health FMC – Conway
Discover Health, 24 Pleasant St, Conway, NH 03818
* This is a FREE Live Workshop. Seating is limited. *
Click “Save My Seat”
Only 25 Spots
Limited seating capacity…
Trish Murray, MD
Did You Know?
More than 23.5 million Americans have an autoimmune disease in which their own immune system attacks and damages their tissues. To compare statistics 9.0 million Americans have cancer and 22 million Americans have heart disease.
Common autoimmune diseases are Graves Disease (hyperthyroidism), Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis (hypothyroidism), Multiple Sclerosis, and Rheumatoid Arthritis. Women develop autoimmune diseases twice as much as men.
Scientific research has identified 80-100 different autoimmune diseases and suspect at least 40 more have immune system dysfunction as there root cause.
Overcome Autoimmune Disease Symptoms, Quickly…
Skip over the “old way” of doing things and discover the root cause!
The Old Way:
- Wasting hours of time with doctors and specialists
- Suffering the limitations of the traditional insurance model
- Decreased quality time with your family and friends as your health deteriorates
- Unsuccessful attempts at trying to fix symptoms like weight gain, pain, fatigue, cold hands and feet, constipation, depression, anxiety and brain fog with medications
- Being faced with skeptic looks from your doctor when asking about Root Cause Testing
- Testing out various medications with numerous potential side effects
- An outdated medical system that’s unable to provide you with personalized support
The New Way To Deal With Autoimmune Disease
We provide a simple plan, a partnership, and a promise…
The New Way:
- A personalized program designed specifically for you
- Identifying the root cause(s) of Autoimmune Disease and Inflammation symptoms with Root Cause Lab Testing
- Access to your practitioner and support team
- Inspiring community workshops, live educational classes and direct access to an online support community and educational materials
- A comprehensive plan that’s unique to you, as well as a team to support you through every step of its implementation
- A holistic approach that includes the customization of your diet and lifestyle, in addition to personalized coaching
Meet Trish Murray
Trish Murray, D.O. started her medical career as an Internal Medicine primary care physician in 2003 and then went on to specialize in Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine in 2005. She has trained in Energy Medicine for ten years through numerous avenues and become certified in her third medical specialty of Functional Medicine through the Institute for Functional Medicine. Dr. Murray is a lifelong learner and her mission is to empower patients through education, community and support to restore and optimize their own health. Through all of her training and clinical years of experience Dr. Murray works with each patient to identify the root cause of their chronic conditions. She works in partnership with each individual to create an evaluation and treatment plan that can help people transform their lives to prevent or reverse chronic disease and live longer, stronger and healthier.