FREE Public Talk: Addressing Anxiety, Depression and Cognitive Decline Naturally
Discover How Our Patients Overcome Anxiety, Depression and Cognitive Decline Naturally Using Functional Medicine
Click “Save My Seat”
September 6, 6pm – M&D Productions – North Conway
* This is a FREE Live Workshop. Seating is limited. *
Click “Save My Seat”
Only 25 Spots
Limited seating capacity…
Trish Murray, MD
Did You Know?
Does it feel like your brain is going in the wrong direction? You are not alone!
- An estimated 40 million people in the United States experience some sort of anxiety-related disorder
- As many as 30 million suffer from depression.
- The use of antidepressants doubled from 1995 to 2005 and they’re now the most prescribed drugs in the world.
- Alzheimer’s Disease will affect 50% of people over 85 years old.
But there is hope! The root cause is not in your head, it’s in your body: What you do to your body, you do to your brain!
95% of illness or dis-ease is either caused or worsened by leaky gut, inflammation, toxicity or hormone imbalances.
Overcome Symptoms of Declining Brain Health, Quickly…
Go beyond the “old way” of doing things and discover the root cause!
The Old Way:
- Wasting hours of time with doctors and specialists
- Suffering the limitations of the traditional insurance model
- Decreased quality time with your family and friends as your health deteriorates
- Unsuccessful attempts at trying to fix symptoms like depression, anxiety, attention deficit, brain fog, and cognitive decline with medications
- Being faced with skeptic looks from your doctor when asking about Root Cause Testing and a personalized approach
The New Way To Deal With Brain Health
We provide a simple plan, a partnership, and a promise…
The New Way:
- A personalized program designed specifically for you
- Identifying the root cause(s) of anxiety, depression and cognitive decline symptoms with Root Cause Testing
- Access to your practitioner and support team
- Inspiring community workshops, live educational classes and direct access to an online support community and educational materials
- A comprehensive plan that’s unique to you, as well as a team to support you through every step of its implementation
- A holistic approach that includes the customization of your diet and lifestyle, in addition to personalized coaching
Meet Trish Murray
Trish Murray, D.O. started her medical career as an Internal Medicine primary care physician in 2003 and then went on to specialize in Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine in 2005. She has trained in Energy Medicine for more than ten years through numerous avenues and become certified in her third medical specialty of Functional Medicine through the Institute for Functional Medicine. Dr. Murray is a lifelong learner and her mission is to empower patients through education, community and support to restore and optimize their own health. Through all of her training and clinical years of experience Dr. Murray works with each patient to identify the root cause of their chronic conditions. She works in partnership with each individual to create an evaluation and treatment plan that can help people transform their lives to prevent or reverse chronic disease and live longer, stronger and healthier.