FREE Public Talk: How Stress & Hormones Impact Your Overall Health
Discover How Stress and Hormones Impact Your Physical Structure & Overall Health (And How You Can Improve Your Health Naturally Using Functional Medicine)
Click “Save My Seat”
December 14, 1pm – Scissorgy – Moultonborough
* This is a FREE Live Workshop. Seating is limited. *
Click “Save My Seat”
Only 25 Spots
Limited seating capacity…
Did You Know?
Stress releases powerful neurochemicals and hormones that prepare us for action to fight or flee and many of us live in a chronic state of stress. The primary stress hormone, cortisol, when elevated chronically will inhibit normal function of your thyroid gland and can be a root cause of inflammation, cholesterol problems and heart disease.
Excess stress can manifest itself in a variety of emotional, behavioral, and physical symptoms. Common symptoms include sleep disturbance, muscle tension and pain, headache, gastrointestinal problems, and fatigue. Emotional and behavioral symptoms that can accompany excess stress include nervousness, anxiety, changes in eating habits, loss of enthusiasm or energy, and mood changes, like irritability and depression.
If you suffer from a combination of these symptoms, they are a sign that you have metabolic and hormonal imbalances and do not want to miss this eye opening discussion.
Improve Your Health By Reducing Stress and Balancing Your Hormones
Skip over the “old way” of doing things and discover the root cause!
The Old Way:
- Wasting hours of time with doctors and specialists
- Suffering the limitations of the traditional insurance model
- Decreased quality time with your family and friends as your health deteriorates
- Unsuccessful attempts at trying to fix symptoms like weight gain, depression, anxiety, chronic fatigue, cold hands and feet, brain fog, and constipation with medications
- Being faced with skeptic looks from your doctor when asking about Root Cause Testing and a personalized approach
The New Way To Improve Your Health
We provide a simple plan, a partnership, and a promise…
The New Way:
- A personalized program designed specifically for you
- Root Cause Lab Testing to identifying the root cause(s) of your chronic conditions related to stress symptoms
- Access to your practitioner, health coach and support team
- Inspiring community workshops and direct access to an online support community
- A comprehensive plan that’s unique to you, as well as a team to support you through every step of its implementation
- An holistic approach that includes the customization of your diet and lifestyle, in addition to personalized coaching
Meet Judith Trotter
Jude is a Nurse Practitioner with a Masters in Nursing from the University of New Hampshire and trained in functional medicine through the Institute for Functional Medicine. In addition, she has trained in Reiki and herbal medicine.
Prior to joining Discover Health in 2017 Jude worked in oncology and palliative care. She now strives to help her clients see that through nutrition and lifestyle choices that they can lead a long, healthy, vibrant life.
Jude lives in Madison and enjoys all things outdoors, especially gardening and walks in the woods and her beloved family. Favorite quote, “Food is Medicine.”